CDs & IRAs
Make Your Money Work for You! Certificates of Deposit
You may choose a fixed or variable rate of interest with a minimum deposit of $ 500.00.
- Contributions are fully tax-deductible if you meet IRS eligibility guidelines (see your tax advisor to see if you qualify)
- Earnings grow tax-deferred
- No age limit for contributions
- Earnings are tax free if you meet IRS eligibility guidelines (see your tax advisor to see if you qualify)
- Formerly Education IRA
- Designated beneficiary must be under the age of 18.
- $ 2,000.00 maximum contribution
- No penalty for early withdrawal if used for qualified education expense including elementary and secondary schools.
- See your tax advisor for IRS eligibility guidelines
A Rollover IRA allows you to make investment decisions for your assets rather than being limited to your previous employer’s options and avoids the IRS penalty that you would have to pay for taking a cash distribution.
We don't think of them as loans. They're investments in you.
A description of M&F loan offerings goes here with a call to action to apply for a loan.